Sunday, August 7, 2011

Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

Howdy from over here in Arizona!

I am all up to date with technology, now, and have not one, not two, but THREE accounts to share with you.

Follow me on Twitter:  

Twitter is a great way to quickly share links, and give a short description (140 characters, to be exact). This way, all the hours spent poring over new ideas, articles, and pictures won't be spent in vain! I can actually share some of this with others who are interested. Yay!

Follow me on Facebook: 
 
Just about everyone I know has one, and not everyone has a Google account. Facebook is a convenient way to quickly connect to your readers, as well as interact with them. You can even purchase a Facebook ad space for your blog, and target it to your audience. This gets the word out to potential readers. I love my new Facebook account, because it has also allowed me to interact with other bloggers, and I get quicker feedback from my readers. 
 
Follow me on Pinterest:

I am hopelessly addicted to Pinterest. It is a free website that allows you to "pin" photos of your favorite ideas onto a virtual board. You can categorize your bulletin boards into as many categories as you like. I already have 24 boards! When you come across an idea online that you really like, click "Pin it," and pick the photo to pin. It will link you back to the original site every time.

Here is a list of my personal boards:

3 comments:

  1. following you on facebook and pinterest! I'm addicted to pintrest as well...such great ideas all in one place, I LOVE IT! Hope you'll stop by my blog www.chestnutgroveacademy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to thank you for your thoughtful response to my post regarding internet safety! you have some great points!! thanks again!
    am following you now! you've got some fun things on here!!

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the follow! Jen, I spend way too much time on Pinterest, but I love it.
    Andie, I am also following your blog. Love it so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment! Happy playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...